ReNet Cambodia HR is committed to contribute to the development of Cambodian people through the training and access to automotive technical internship opportunities both in Cambodia and in Japan and with three main objectives. Are: (1). Provide opportunities for young Cambodians to have an opportunity for skilled work (2).Develop key industries such as the automotive sector; Improve relations between the Cambodian people and the Japanese people.
Due to our developing and expanding our operation in Cambodia, currently we are looking for competent and ambitious talents for Recruitment & Sending Coordinator.
I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To translate job order from JP to KH, translate documents from JP to KH that requested by Japan HQ.
- To translate trainees’ family book, candidate’s CV etc from KH to JP
- To prepare draft of job announcement
- To contact, follow up with Marketing team for design job announcement.
- To call, reply, answer comment and chat on Facebook.
- To recruit trainee for interview
- To prepare for a written test and physical test before interview.
- To prepare and take self-introduce video before interview.
- To train Japanese and explain about Japan’s company to candidate before interview.
- To support VISA’s document preparation and bring to submit at Japan Embassy
- To prepare “Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment (Pension Salary)” document, to follow up with Japan HQ after submit document until get payment.
- To be translator in interview meeting
- To find a place for trainees go to intern.
- To contact, follow up with internship company to get contract, invoice, certificate.
- To contact to airline agency to ask price of air ticket.
- To provide basic job information to those interested in phone call, reply comment and chat on Facebook.
- To send sample trainee about self-introduction
- Other tasks are assigned by manager.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a Cover
Letter and detailed CV stated position clearly with a
current photo to the address below:
Human Resource Department
Japan Cambodia Interactive Association (JCIA)
Thlok Village, Sangkat Kouk Roka, Khan Prek Pnov, Phnom Penh
Or E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 070 383 242/085 888 420
- Be able to speak Japanese with N3 level.
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, and Power point)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command in English
III. WORKING TIME:
- Mon-Fri, 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM, Break 12:00 PM – 13:00 PM
3. Public Holiday
5. Sick leave & Special Leave
6. Paternity leave
7. Bonus 3 times per year
8. Annual Salary Increment
9. Insurance (Private & Nassf)
10. Annual leave 18 days per year
11. Other Allowances