ReNet Cambodia HR is committed to contribute to the development of Cambodian people through the training and access to automotive technical internship opportunities both in Cambodia and in Japan and with three main objectives. Are: (1). Provide opportunities for young Cambodians to have an opportunity for skilled work (2). Develop key industries such as the automotive sector; Improve relations between the Cambodian people and the Japanese people.
Due to our developing and expanding our operation in Cambodia, currently we are looking for
competent and ambitious talents for Office Operation Officer.
I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To prepare draft of job announcement
- To contact, follow up with Marketing team for design job announcement.
- To call, reply, answer comment and chat on Facebook.
- To recruit trainee for interview
- To prepare for a written test and physical test before interview.
- To prepare and take self-introduce video before interview.
- To support VISA’s document preparation and bring to submit at Japan Embassy
- To prepare “Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment (Pension Salary)” document, to follow up with Japan HQ after submit document until get payment.
- To find a place for trainees go to intern.
- To contact, follow up with internship company to get contract, invoice, certificate.
- To contact to airline agency to ask price of air ticket.
- To provide basic job information to those interested in phone call, reply comment and chat on Facebook.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a Cover
Letter and detailed CV stated position clearly with a
current photo to the address below:
Human Resource Department
Japan Cambodia Interactive Association (JCIA)
Thlok Village, Sangkat Kouk Roka, Khan Prek Pnov, Phnom Penh
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 070 383 242/085 888 420
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource or related field
- At least 1 year experience in HR&Admins field
- Computer Skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email)
- Be honest, reliable, flexible, fast learner
- Be able to work under pressure
- High commitment, hardworking
- English Proficiency (Writing & Communicate)
III. WORKING TIME:
- Mon-Fri, 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM, Break 12:00 PM – 13:00 PM
3. Public Holiday
5. Sick leave & Special Leave
6. Paternity leave
7. Bonus 3 times per year
8. Annual Salary Increment
9. Insurance (Private & Nassf)
10. Annual leave 18 days per year
11. Other Allowances